Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Fourth Grade Graphic Design Wrapping Paper

The 4th grade artists brainstormed about what type of careers that they could have if they decided to become an artist. One of the jobs we discussed was that of a graphic designer. We watched a slide show about what graphic designers do and noticed that they also design things like wrapping paper! We see a lot of wrapping paper this time of year so we created our own stack of presents with uniquely designed wrapping papers. We talked about using color schemes to make the presents stand out from each other. 












Learning Goals: 
* I can describe what a graphic designer does
* I can list some options for art careers
* I can use color schemes to make my presents stand out from each other
* I can use pattern
* I can use overlapping to show space



No comments:

Post a Comment